Preparing for the day.
In the morning when I rise give me JESUS.
His mercies are new every morning, Great is THY faithfulness.
Today… I will…
- Sing and Worship – Psalm 96:1
- Be thankful in all circumstances – 1 Thess. 5:16
- Pray continually – 1 Thess. 5:17
- Put on the full armor of God – Eph. 6:10-20
- Take every thought captive – 2 Cor. 10:5
- Watch over the ways of my household – Prov. 31:27
- not eat the bread of idleness – Prov. 31:27
- Serve others in worship to the Lord –“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Matthew 25:40
- Abide in His commands – Abide in His love – John 15
- Honor the people around me – Romans 12:10
- Do all to the glory of God – 1 Cor. 10:31
- Ask for wisdom – James 1:5
- Love in truth – ” speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.” Eph. 4:15
- Rest in Sovereign God – Romans 8:28
- Stand firm – abounding in His work – 1 Cor. 15:58
- Fix my mind on things above – Col. 3:2
- Thank Jesus for all He has done for me – “For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.” 1 Peter 3:18
- Receive the gift of His grace as I fall short, fall on Him, and am resurrected again and again to new life. Today! Eph. 2:8-9
“If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will[a] ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.” John 15:7-8